So it’s official: the Degrassi season 13 DVD is happening. “When will it be released?” has been the million-dollar question that’s eluded all of us for nearly a year now, and there’s still no clear-cut answer to it. Stephen Stohn tweeted an explanation as to why season 13 hasn’t been released yet:
Here’s the scoop on the Season 13 DVD: it’s confusing. We delivered all the elements a long long time ago, but then our distributor changed and there is misunderstanding whether the old or new distributor is responsible for the S13 DVD. They are working it out, please stand by!
If you’ll remember, Echo Bridge Entertainment was the distributor for seasons 7 through 12. Last year when DHX Media came in and purchased Epitome, they also took over the duties of creating and distributing the DVDs (I guess it’s safe to believe the creation of the DVD set was under way at Echo Bridge when the DHX deal went through last year). So someone has all of the stuff to produce the DVDs, they just need to hurry up and figure out who’s doing it.
Hangout with Lyle and Olivia on May 21st
It’s been quite a while since we’ve had a Degrassi Hangout, so it’s nice to see they’re returning!
If you didn’t already know, Adamo works at Epitome as part of their digital team. He’ll be hosting the google+ hangout with Lyle and Olivia on Thursday, May 21st at 4pm EST.
Want to be a part of the hangout? They always choose a handful of fans to be in the hangout and video chat with the cast members, so follow the instructions below to submit your entry.
Official Link to Degrassi hangout information: https://plus.google.com/+Degrassi/posts/Eye7eLJdJMM
On Thursday, May 21st at 4:00 pm ET, cast members Lyle Lettau and Olivia Scriven will be answering your questions live on YouTube. PLUS the hangout will be hosted by Degrassi alum Adamo Ruggiero!
A few lucky winners will be selected to join the Google+ Hangout and participate in the live conversation.
Here’s how to join in the fun!! Please read the below instructions very carefully.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to participate.
2. Visit google.com/+Degrassi and add our page to your circles. If you haven’t we unfortunately have no way to contact you if you win and later invite you into the broadcast.
3. Comment in this post with the following information:
First Name: ___
2 questions I’d like to ask Lyle and Olivia… ______________________
4. The lucky winners will be notified this Tuesday, May 19th. So be sure to check your Google+ account and Gmail that day for a potential message and confirmation!
5. Everyone else can participate by watching the chat live on YouTube! Tune in at 4:00 pm ET on Thursday, May 21st on our channel youtube.com/Degrassi – Comment on the YouTube video during the live-stream interview and Lyle and Olivia will answer the selected questions live!
6. You can see an example of our last Google+ Hangout right here: https://youtu.be/_BFQl4WjCso
Hm so is Marco not acting at all anymore, apparently. It’s gotta be somewhat annoying if you’re a child actor in a show, and then later on aren’t able to work as an actor and end up working for the company that made the show you were most famous for. It sounds like a cool job too maybe, just not as much if you were hoping to be a rich and famous actor earlier on.