via MuchMusic

1. Jake and Ali are awfully close..it looks like they just arrived at the cabin I guess they bonded over the Summer. So messed up that they are turning Ali this way after the events in season 10 and to Claire of all people.

1. my Mistake that’s Marisol in the Pictures, it looked like ali for a sec

2. why would marisol jump on jake like that?

1. thats just her character???

3. wtf marisol with the bikini top and booty shorts. More of a reason for me to hate that character

4. Remember that pic of Eli staring at someone. I think he is staring at Marisol wearing the bikini top.

5. I think it is ali in the kissing pictures and stuff around the fire, then marisol in the pictures of jake carrying someone.

6. clare probs gets mad at alli and so she and jake end things and jake moves on to marisol but alli is all jealous

7. Jakey boy has a huge chin, but he’s till acutie though.
    As per usual Marisol is on the slutty side lol
    Come Driaca, get back together already!

8. I have a feeling a few people are going to be very annoyed with Clare this season. Oh when Marisol says I hate you I think that was directed to Alli. And poor Eli maybe the one that is going to be stuck in the middle of this love and war and I can actually see him taking off into woods to get a breather. Then Eli stumbles on to Clare and helps her out or tells her he is dating Imogen. But I did hear there is going to be a huge fight.( fist flying fight). My dibs are on Katie and Bianca.

9. SUCH A GROUNDBREAKING MOMENT WHEN THE LEGENDARY & ICONIC LEGENDSOL IS IN A TWO PIECE. *TEAR*

10. MOST DEFINITELY A DEGRASSI MOMENT GOING DOWN IN HISTORY IF U SAY SO MYSELF

11. I still don’t have any interest in this episode. Hopefully Bianca’s snark will salvage it for me.

12. So my best bet is Katie ends up cutting herself with the chain saw and that’s why we see her bleeding in the promo.

13. check out our now or never spoof! i think youll like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LDEx3acMzI&feature=channel_video_title

1. LOL. AMAZING. WHERE’D YOU GET THE FIREWORKS? IT’S LIKE ALMOST CHRISTMAS. LOL

14. Kary! Did you hear? The season finale is going to be an hour long! It was confirmed by Stephen and everything! I think they are finally listening!!

1. Or they realize that airing it in two parts leaves things wide open to be spoiled before the climax

15. No characters I care about.

1. samesamesamesame.

16. ANYONE KNOW WHERE IT’S GONNA BE UPLOADED AFTER THE PREMIERE?

17. OMG.! I Used To Love Ali.., Besides All Of Her Retarted Mistakes But Now.., She Is Sooooo Off The Likable List..,! Lil Turd.!