To download, CLICK HERE (right click, “save target as”)

Degrassi Extra recap for U Don’t Know Pt. 1

What we learned from this episode:

CHANTAY IS AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL

1. I wouldn’t even mind Chantay being around another season for scenes like this…
    “I got this!” *stomp* *stomp* *stomp*

2. I honestly think the writers are trying to have the last laugh at the viewers who are mad that Chantay’s still around by making her do super ridiculous things. Not that I didn’t laugh out loud when I saw her earthquake strut!

3. So, does Eli have any feelings for Imogen at all or is he going to just turn her into Clare and then start dating her.

4. jw from the tweet that kary posted of Dave’s……. is chantays name honestly “Chantay Black”?!

THATS what the writers came up with?!?!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

5. Oh my gosh, Kary you had me laughing so hard. xD

6. lmao that was Chantey’s best moment for me! i hope they give her more funny parts. I also thought chantey was getting it despite what they said

7. So what i think is gonna go down with Eli and Imogen is the fact that Imogen is trying to be so much like Clare that Eli falls for Clare all over again which in the end backfires on Imogen. Which then has Eli trying to win back the real Clare and leaving the fake one. But he has a few things to get through. *Jake and Imogen*

8. Am I the only one who thinks that Clare felt kinda akward when Imogen said she liked Eli…I think Clare still likes Eli but rushed into things with Jake to try and forget about her feelings for eli.

9. I just want to say that the chemistry and friendship between Adam and Dave has really, really impressed me in these past couple episodes, and they’re such an unlikely and unexpectedly awesome pair. I love seeing them onscreen together and I hope that they have a lot more bromance in future episodes!

10. LOL!
    Chantay: “I’ve got this.” *struts down the catwalk*
    Fiona: “Okay, terrifiying.”

C’mon Chantay, channel your inner Mia. Don’t forget the flip and then the split!

1. Y’know, I think this is the first time in history where I actually WANTED Mia to be around. Just imagine her coming back and trying to show these ladies how to strut.

Of course, one of the underclassmen would be like, “What’s it like to have a child at such a young age and then become an internationally known supermodel?” And Mia would respond with, “It was a tough road filled with underage sex parties and much time spent in Kenya, but I rose above all of that to become who I am today… wait, what?? I have a kid?”

1. Forreal. The chances of making it all the way to Paris is ridiculous. Much more than Darcy travelling to Kenya to help “build a school” for only a semester. It’s been almost two years. C’mon Darce, it’s time to come back to Canada. I’m expecting a Darcy cameo sometime in the future when Clare is still on the show, so probably 2015, at the latest.

11. this season is already becoming one of my favorites, so much better than 8

12. The Adam/Dave friendship is awesome. But I really want Adam 2get a girlfriend cuz he has been rejected twice so far. I really think Holly J will die by the end of the season.

13. Does anyone know the name of the song playing will Holly J is looking up the website to find her birth mom? I love it!