Photo credit: http://fuckyeaheligoldsworthy.tumblr.com/

Below are the episode descriptions for Drop The World…

Premieres Friday, 4/15 at 9pm et
“Drop the World, pt. 1”
Eli is getting increasingly intense about his and Clare’s need for togetherness. Is he just in love, or is something else going on here?

Premieres Friday, 4/22 at 9pm et
“Drop the World, pt. 2”
Eli promises he’ll give Clare the space she’s asking for. Can he hold to his word, or will he still find a way to draw her back to him?

Degrassi doesn’t have a good track record with season premieres or finales, but based on the fact Eli is probably going to have a meltdown of epic proportions, I’d like to think that Drop The World has the potential to be great.

I really wish they were airing this as an hour-long finale…because I know for a fact someone, somewhere, is going to freakin spoil this episode for me during the week between Part 1 and Part 2.

1. “I know for a fact someone, somewhere, is going to freakin spoil this episode for me during the week between Part 1 and Part 2.”

This should be your last post then for a while Kary… Naw just playing, I don’t do those kinds of things. Eli is going to snap, can’t wait for dtw part I-II

1. i know hes not going to die, but hes going to seriously get hurt. at least i think lol. NOT A SPOILER***

2. eli is deffinatly going to snap and they’ll probably just end it with a MAJOR cliffhanger.

my prediction is that they will show eli in the car with the crash(at least i think there’s a crash) and then they will have you waiting until thy start the episodes up again

1. no because they show her at the hospital after the accident. i dont think theres going to be a cliffhanger, its just going to be a sad ending. cuz she was like “you scare me” at the hospital..

1. I think there is gonna be a cliffhanger.. i think eli’s going to crash and go to the hospital, and we’ll see clare run in.. maybe they’ll show eli all busted up or something and leave us wondering. when did she say that at the hospital??

2. I think Clare is going to give like some big speech to Eli and be like:

“you scare me and that’s why i love you” (or soemthing a little more detailed im just lazy)

cuz in the promo, it seems like tht quote is just a small part of a longer scene of clare talking

3. I know what your saying, but she doesnt say ” you scare me” at the hospital. I think she says that at the place where Adam threw that party for Fiona. There
        place. unless i missed seeing that part.

3. I don’t like how people are “scared” of Eli. He has mental health issues and seems pretty harmless towards others. I also don’t know how he will get better if Clare leaves him. :|

1. well yes he is clearly sick and needs help but, what about fitz,? he wasn’t exactly harmless to him…fitz would have stopped a lot sooner if eli didn’t get him arrested and spike his drink and all of that.

4. Degrassi used to not do very big cliffhangers. Seasons just ended on the school year. But they had the Boiling Point finale. And I’m wondering if because they are breaking up their show into these chapters now if the season finales will be big things.
    I would enjoy that as long as Degrassi doesn’t try to top everything. I don’t want Degrassi season 19 to end with a serial killer striking Degrassi and blowing up the school lol.

1. Hahahahahahhahaha no season 20 for us….

2. I actually do hope at some point, Degrassi does blow up( like not a giant explosion but a small that destroys part of the school). Then maybe they have to do repairs so everyone gets split up into different schools for a bit. That would be a really interesting way to get characters who would never under regular circumstances to talk to each other.
      Regardless if Degrassi can continue to produce simple but effective cliffhangers like Adam not getting Fiona then they probably will never have to resort to a serial killer XD

5. I am so, SO incredibly excited for the season finale, I don’t remember the last time I’ve been this excited for a Degrassi season finale. I’ve been dying in anticipation for weeks now, mostly because I still have NO idea how this season’s going to end. I love and hate being kept in the dark, haha. I think this has the potential to be just as great, if not better, than the Season 2 finale (my personal favorite).

6. 1115-When I Look At You, Part One
    1116-When I Look At You, Part Two
    1117-I Don’t Like, Part One
    1118-I Don’t Like, Part Two
    1119-Brick By Boring Brick, Part One
    1120-Brick By Boring Brick, Part Two
    1121-Kiss N Tell, Part One
    1122-Kiss N Tell, Part Two
    1123-Dead And Gone, Part One
    1124-Dead And Gone, Part Two

1. YESSSSS @ KISS N TELL!!!! LOVE THAT SONG

7. Does anyone else find it incredibly ironic how Dave, Wesley, and Clare have all of a sudden been revealed to have gone to Degrassi in Grades 7 and 8? They were introduced as Freshman as if they were literally brand new to the school. Let’s not forget all that “Minor Niner” bullshit.

1. Yeah I thought that was weird.
      I figured by now they had written out the whole 7 & 8 grades at Degrassi.

2. And Claire went to private school too…

3. TheUltimateDork March 31, 2011 at 8:11 pm

YES! and also where are all the grade 7 and and grade 8 kids. And what color are their polo uniforms lol. Didnt clare go to private school?

8. I know that degrassi has already done this storyline but I seriously think that Eli has bipolar dissorder. My friend has it and her manic and depressive stages were very similar to Eli’s current behavior. Plus my friend was a hoarder before hand as well…

1. That’s what I’ve been thinking too but I figured Eli would be the last person they would do it with since people have already thought he was kinda similar to Craig.
      But yeah he seems to show a lot of signs of it.

9. Sounds to me as if Eli is trying to minipulate Clare into to doing whatever he wants. I have a feeling Julia got in a fight with him becuz of this minipulating thing….

10. @rockerboy#1 are those legit? plz say they are.

1. apparently. Not sure. I don’t have access to Twitter to confirm it. My mom took my fine. I’m in school. But I’m quite sure they’re legit.

1. phone, not fine.

11. you know, as much as people think there is something wrong with eli, i can kinda understnad why hes like that. i mean c’mon, if you were madly in love with your girlfriend and after one fight she got hit by a car and died, you would be a little scarred, dont you think? also, i think if gets help from like a therapist, him and clare would have a much healthier realtionship. i am a dtrong supporter of eclare, and i would hate to see something happen to them. i also think clare could help eli alot too…shes very supportive.

12. i dont think any one is going to die this season. i can bet you that no one is. elis just going to be a dum ass and try to kill himself to get clares atttention when she askes for a break, he WONT die, she’ll break up with him (prediction) and it will end on a bad note, awaiting season 11 !

13. I don’t think anyone is going to die this season either ^ I don’t see how it has been confirmed. Luke saying and maybe even a death and Stephen Stohn tweeting something about dying to see this episode or w/e it was is not a confirmation that there is a death. If someone infact is dying this season my guess would be Eli’s dad since he is supposedly involved in the episode but that’s probably way off.

14. I’m surprised no one is thinking that Fitz will die. He isn’t a main character, yet he is a strong recurring chracter. He could get killed off the show and it wouldn’t really affect the casting.

15. I CAN’T WAIT FOR TONIGHT’S EPISODE. FIONA LOOKS SO TEMPTED TO TAKE A SIP OF THAT SHIT LMAO

1. Yeah, but she wont cuz shes eating with another gu from her AA meeting

16. I think that Eli based his “stalker Angel” on his previous girl friend… he might have killed her so no one else could have her. And is probably going to try to do the same thing with Claire. Kinda weird how his first girlfriend died in a car accident and now he is teaching Claire how to drive?!?!

17. These are apparently the episode titles of the first 24 episodes of season 11:

1101/02 – LoveGame

1103/04 – What’s My Age Again?

1105/06 – Idioteque

1107/08 – Cry Me A River

1109/10 – Dirt Off Your Shoulder

1111/12 – Paper Planes

1113/14 – Should’ve Said No

1115/16 – When I Look At You

1117/18 – I Don’t Like

1119/20 – Brick By Boring Brick

1121/22 – Kiss N Tell

1123/24 – Dead And Gone

1. Where was episodes 1115-1124 confirmed?

1. Don’t know the original source, but found them on the boards at tv.com.

1. Just a guess:the cocaine storyline is Bianca and the divorce one is obviously Clare. I dontknow who would shoplift.

2. I don’t really no who wud shoplift. Maybe it will become more obvious once we meet the new characters but if I had to choose someone out of the cast rite now I guess I could see maybe drew shoplifting for some reason.

1. I think Imogen will be a klepto so maybe she’ll have a storyline about shoplifting

18. Holly J & Anya’s friendship reminds me of Helga and Phoebe’s from ‘Hey Arnold.’

1. OMG riiiighhht

19. I know people are kinda upset that Adam doesn’t want to be with Fiona after she says that he’s “the best of both worlds”, but what the show is trying to portray the difficulties of trans-genders finding a soul mate. Hell, if someone describes me using a Hannah Montana song, I’d be pissed off too.

As for Fiona, Can’t she just be bi, and just have suppressed it for a long time? Society can have an impression on us that we might not realize for a long time. From what I can tell from Fadam, and Fiona’s family, she likes boys and girls, but because her family has certain expectations, she never acted upon her feelings. It might not be as common as someone knowing from a young age about their sexuality, but that doesn’t mean that it’s a phase or that they want attention

1. I don’t really care. Adam is getting on my damn nerves always mad about something. Just something about his character really has been annoying the shit out of me lately. I LOVE Jordy in real life tho :)

20. I think Fiona will definitely be a lesbian. like if you rewatch the episode when she gets together with adam, she says “i’d rather kiss you than any of the other boys at school”. Adam says “what?” then Fiona suddenly spills her drink which ends the conversation. seems like the writers are trying to sneak in clues about her disinterest in men.

21. Crookshanks1993 April 8, 2011 at 8:24 pm

I have a prediction…let me know what you all think:

You know the scene in the commercials where Clare is screaming into the phone “Eli, answer me!!!”? Well, I think at the moment Eli tilts his head backwards, closes his eyes on puts his head on the headrest (sorry for the redundancy) he gets into an accident…with his dad.
    Then, in the newer commercial with Clare rushing into the hospital, it’s Eli there…but only his dad got severely injured.
    Hence, the cliff hanger for season 11: Eli and Clare’s relationship, and Bullfrog’s health/injuries.

22. “I know for a fact someone, somewhere, is going to freakin spoil this episode for me during the week between Part 1 and Part 2.”

Yep, I saw the preview that’s why there’s NO WAY I’m reading spoilers or looking anything up about Degrassi period. I wish they just started In too deep a week later than they did so they could air it as a one hour finale special. I would still want it to end on 4/22 because it’s pretty cool how they did that since it’s the anniversary of Julia’s death.

23. who do you think he shots???