TeenNick Promo

MuchMusic Promo

1. Fiona will count and then the robber will leave. zig why do that to a poor car. love dallas .#bye degrassians

2. I’m worried about what will happen to Fiona. The promo made ​​me scared :`(

3. Oh my gosh! I hope Fions is gonna be okay! This was a pretty intense promo. Ever since I saw the season 12C promo, I’ve been waiting for the Alli/Dallas plot. This is gonna be amazing. I can’t wait. I didn’t think that anything could compare to this weeks episode but I guess Ray of Light’s got some competition! As for Zig…he just needs to go somewhere far, far away.

4. It’s been a while since Fiona’s been given an A plot (the previous one being the contrived Fimogen plot at the end of Season 11), but I think this episode will be superior to that certain one. It will be interesting to see how having a social media, or “tweet”, addiction could put your life in danger if you post too much personal information. As for Dallas’ plot, it will be nice to see some insight into Dallas’ character considering he’s not flat out good or bad. For Zig’s plot, it will be compelling to see how he’s dealing with the guilt of Cam’s suicide.

5. it would bkinda funny if declyn was playing a sick joke on fiona

6. is it just me or does Dallas seem to grow on you as well as Fiona

7. Can u please try to check out my website? Its not as good as Kary’s but its worth a shot http://www.degrassi0.webnode.com and if your into fashion try http://www.celebsandfashion.webnode.com Thnx it means alot!