BREAKING NEWS (at 10:25pm EST): Degrassi didn’t win…it lost to Wizards of Waverly Place. :( This is Degrassi’s second consecutive nomination and loss. This is the Wizards series’ third win over the past 4 years.

Below are photos from Degrassi’s trip to the 2012 Primetime Emmy’s. In attendance are Munro, Cristine, Luke, Stephen, Stefan, Linda, Ramona and other various writers/producers/handlers/Epitome executives.

PHOTO CREDIT: @stephenstohn, @crisprosperi, @lukebilyk1, @stefanbrogren, @ramonabarckert, @florabil @lisa_hiser, @danielletbd, @mdale96, @degrassiisdrama, @penguinjenni, @dorkster84

1. Love the degrassi cast all of them I want to apply for degrassi but I don’t know how to start.I’m really serious about this.

2. It’s technically the Creative Arts Emmy’s

3. WTF?! Degrassi is more realistic than Wizards of Waverly Place.

4. Wizards of Waverly Place? Just eww. I never liked that show.

5. At least we don’t have to worry about Wizards anymore.. The show ended earlier this year! Degrassi better win, instead of those dumb Disney Shows!

6. Now I’m starting to think the fact it’s CHILDREN programming is hurting Degrassi. Can Degrassi be in a more young adult category? I doesn’t make sense if they’re going to pit it against kid shows then snub them from the win even though any given episode teaches more than those Disney/ Nickelodeon shows.

Watch Degrassi get nominated again and hopefully they can actually win. PLEASE use the Campbell and KC episode. That has to get them a win. Campbell (aka Dylan) looks like a kid and he’s the focus of the episode. That has to count for something LOL

7. Wow, yall are MAD!

1. I’m not mad – I just think Degrassi doesn’t even compare to Wizards of Waverly Place. Wizards of Waverly Place is a comedy; Degrassi is a drama. Wizards is for kids; Degrassi is for teens. I never liked Wizards, anyway.

8. Yeah, I don’t think it was even in the right category. But since there’s no young adult category, oh well.

9. Don’t forget, shows campaign for this. Who do you think has more money to wine and dine Academy delegates; Epitome or Disney?

1. You’re right its all politics in the entertainment industry. :(

10. its ridicolus!! degrassi is a TEEN show not kids. Also, we all know that degrassi is WAY better wizards and we all know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

11. Aww, Cristine and Luke look cute together :), I like Wizards on Waverly Place but I think Degrassi should have won.