1205 – Got Your Money, Part 1 (Monday 7/23, 10pm)
Zig tries to hide the fact that he’s poor from Tori. Dave wonders if he’s the right choice to play Romeo. Fiona returns to Degrassi, thrilled to see her girlfriend.

1206 – Got Your Money, Part 2 (Tuesday 7/24, 10pm)
Zig will do anything to impress Tori… even steal. Fiona wants Imogen to define their relationship. The hockey team teases Dave about his role in the play.

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS BELOW TO SEE THE FULL VERSION:

1. After Dave’s radio storyline with Adam and the emotional capacity exhibited during the Jacinta storyline, I’m expecting good things from Dave in this episode. Of course, the Zig one is probably going to be a trainwreck, so here’s hoping Degrassi brings it in that regard. I’m pretty neutral about Fiona/Imogen at this point.

2. The promo pics have me confused, but in a good way.

Is Whisperhug part of the A plot, the C plot, or both?

1. I’m thinking it’s part of Zig’s plot, judging by the episode preview on Teennick.com.

1. Can someone please upload the teen nick to youtube! It doesnt work in Canada! ;(

2. Also can you tell me what happens to tristian from the Hockey team!

3. Alright Zig you have one chance to prove you can handle a main plot to me. Good luck!

4. Hey Kary, did you know that Degrassi got nominated for the Outstanding Children’s Program Emmy again yesterday? Pretty big deal, no?

1. Yep!! Stephen Stohn even let me hold an Emmy when I went to the set: https://degrassiblog.com/2012/07/19/degrassi-nominated-for-another-emmy/

5. Stealing to impress a girl, Zig? This will not end well. lol

6. I’m really excited for this main plot! Cause a niner finally has a main plot and I wanna learn more about Zig, since he has the least character development of the niners.

7. I actually think WhisperHug is going to be the connecting thing between Zig’s plot and Imogen’s plot. I like that Degrassi is doing this these past episodes (the play in the last plot for example). I do wish that all three plots were interconnected to make it more cohesive, but I’m still excited.

8. I feel so sorry for dave but guess eli will do his thing so dave will play romeo. Zig stealing for tori really tori wil probably say” zig i dont care about the present i only care about you caring” and zig returns it. I absoloutly hate the hockey team there so homophobic except for camball who is just pretending.

9. Having a cousin who goes to a school with a hockey program, the hockey team is actually realistic. He went to a performing arts school when he was younger so he has a love for both, and doesn’t behave like his teammates but apparently the “gay” comments will be tossed around to team mates quite frequently.

10. Yay for the return of Fiona! Finally picking up where the carnival left off between her and Imogen. Also, I really love this band. I love the mixture of characters that’s in it. I’m very excited all around for this season.

11. Does anyone think that Fiona will become president or vice president? I think Katie’s going to eventually leave her position leading Fiona to be one of those.

1. That could be interesting. But if anything, she’d become vice. It’d only be natural for Marisol to move up to president.

12. Showdown has been great thus far, I’m hype for future episodes.

13. tj/

So is that show premiering in August, Slide, Skins 2.0?

/tj

14. I love fimogen, but these pics kinda have me shipping Imogen and Adam.

1. If you’re shipping a couple based off of a picture then you shouldn’t be allowed to watch television.

1. If you get deeply offended by someone’s ideals on the internet then you really shouldn’t be allowed to be on a computer.

15. hearditthroughtthegrapevine July 21, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I still can’t get over how much Alex Steele looks like Cassie! Especially in that closeup!

16. I love Degrassi I loved many couples but one couple just really irks me and that is Imogen and Fiona. I just don’t like the way Fiona treated Imogen. Imogen is a free spirted person thats why I liked her with Eli. I would have loved to seen Imogen with Adam too. I loved Fiona before season 11. It seems Fiona is for more for herself. I actually like her when HJ was still in school. Idon’t know… If Fiona was straight or bi I would like her with Eli. Fiona seems more like Eli’s type.????

1. Tink, I respect your opinion because we all have different tastes, but I must say that I don’t think Eli treated Imogen very well while they were together… I’m confused why so many Imogeli fans write off Fiona for snapping at Imogen but overlook Eli’s snapping at Imogen or using her so he could get over Clare. That was way more unhealthy IMO.

17. Is anyone starting to like Marisol a little more after these episodes? She seems less bitchy. I love how she stuck by Katie’s side through the whole thing. The only thing that I didn’t like was when she went off on Bianca. Although, Bianca shouldn’t have been hitting on Drew and asking him to dump his girlfriend for them to be together. And the worst part was Bianca acting like Katie’s friend, Marisol had a right to be upset with them both, but Drew more than Bianca. I’m really starting to like Marisol…and I love her relationship with Mo.

Maya and Tristan are my favorite niners so far, but we’ll see how this upcoming episode goes with Zig. I don’t think I will ever be a fan of Tori.

Eli and Clare are back together…and have separate storylines! Good job writers.

Drew…is a douche. Never liked him, never will.

Adam is awesome as always.

I HATE Dallas. Campbell is pretty layered. I can’t wait to see where they go with Campbell’s stroyline. Becky is interesting to me. She’s a good rival for Eli. They are so completely opposite.

This season has been an A- in my book so far…which is spectacular!

1. Lana, I completely agree with everything you said. Lol. Yes!

1. Bianca never said that. She said to wait.

2. “Katie is becoming an interesting character now. She is finally coming into her own and leaving behind the “good girl” image everyone expects from her. And I really like the idea of her and Jake together.”

I hear you, I’ve always seen use for her character. Jake and Katie together? I could see why they would be good for each other. Katie is very lively, whilst Jake is very chill. When they kissed and she started crying immediately afterwards, Jake didn’t run for the hills. He was chill about it, and helped her out when any other guy i that situation would freak out. That, I believe, is something that Katie needs at this moment, being chill and having stability.

18. i also like how they showed how much eli has gotten better. He didnt flip out when clare cancelled their re-first date and he also didnt flip out when he clashed with becky. @lana, i agree with you %100

1. I agree i half ecpected him to whip his phone!! But i so glad he didn’t!

19. I’m glad zig is finally getting some sort of story line haha

1. Should be a good one for him

20. I actually am enjoying this season so far! Finally got teen nick back! Degrassi is back like TNG! And I love Dallas (sorry can’t help it)

1. Omg me to i don’t want to like Dallas but I still do!!

21. I completely agree with Lana as well !

22. Watching Eli’s reactions to Becky have been hilarious. I hope to see more of that.

Hopefully we’ll get a break from Drew for awhile. I’m sick of him.

I’m looking forward to this plot with Zig. He’s been pretty blah so far. And I can’t wait to see Fi!

23. JustARandomName July 23, 2012 at 10:45 pm

I think Katie’s story line was really good, but would anyone else think it would’ve been interesting if she took on old school Holly J’s “I run the school” personality like we kind of saw in the first episode? I think the closest person who could use that personality would be Becky, but they have her tied up in Eli’s plot. I think Marisol would be good too, but at the moment she just seems like a backup for Katie. Still, I think Katie would be great either way.