To download, CLICK HERE (right click, “save target as”)

Degrassi Extra recap for Lose Yourself Pt. 2

What We Learned From This Episode
*Clare is a shitty carpenter
*If you want to win a girl’s heart, just create her a song
*NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE BLADE

1. I loved this episode!!!
    Clare and Jake, Aww Jake is such a good boyfriend and how he cheered Clare up in his car :)
    Clare and Eli, That was a heart to heart conversation where i saw a glimpse of there love for each other and i do want them back together but i don’t want Cake to be completely over either.
    Eli and Jake, i can’t wait for next week!!! Things get heated between them!
    KC and Jenna, i don’t really care for either but i don’t want to see baby Ty leave :(
    Mo and Sav, hahaha!!! Mo is interesting, Sav and Ms. Oh hmm.. hahaha
    Things i know. Imogen is a bitch, and i don’t like her.
    Mo has his moments and knows how to black mail.

2. I love it when Jake says that. He sounds like a lumberjack. :D

3. I’m gonna have to find a way to work “Aaaaaand scene” into my next meeting at the office. Lets see how well that goes over!

*sigh* Miss Oh’s wink. *sigh sigh sigh*

4. Kary, I have a question.

Since Holly J is graduating, who do yu think will be the senior “it girl”.

Fiona? (idk even if she will be in school all the time or trying to run after charlie)

Marisol? (she has potential. seeing that she has been in every now or never episode -except spring fever- wether it was a plot line or she was jus there having lines)

Katie? (mhmm maybe so)

Bianca? (ehh i doubt it unless they give her a gripping backstory plot)

Eli (this girl really has what it takes *rolls eyes* Stephen Stohn will milk eli out like emma)

1. I hope it’s Marisol!

1. me too! she has SO much potential.

idk why people hate her so much. calling her a homewrecker and stuff. obviously she is DONE with KC

5. It’s not just the “don’t turn your back on the blade!” that’s hilarious, it’s the way he smiles and looks back at Clare after he says it as if it’s the coolest line ever.

1. I know, that was one of the cutest things ever.

2. it was adorable. <3

6. i love jake. that is all.

7. i don’t feel sorry for Jenna at all. Payback is a bitch and all that boyfrind stealing caught up to her. It sucks that it had to happen with a baby in the picture and Tyson was so cute.

1. Um she didn’t deserve that all.

1. um, yes she did. maybe not to that extent, but karma definitely served her straight

2. While I didn’t approve of Jenna’s presence during KClare (do they have a nickname?), she didn’t steal KC. It’s not like she forced KC to do anything to benefit her needs. He made that decision all by himself. Sure it was a douchey one, but he was a far worse participant in the situation than she was.

8. HOLY SHIT! HAS ANYONE SEEN THE BRAND NEW TEENNICK PROMO??

1. SOMEONE GETS SHOT! It seems from my POV that it’s Katie in relation to the Drew plot because Vince comes back and it seems he’s after Drew and Bianca is trying to save him. All we know so far is that indefinitely Sav and HJ are graduating.

HOWEVER who knows, things are just going to be crazy in the next couple of weeks :D

2. I just saw it… I thought maybe it looked like Adam…?? Who knows… but man… this looks intense.

3. I’m so curious to who dies or gets injured. It’s just weird though that something like that would happen and then everyone graduates like nothing happened XD
        I don’t think this episode would have the same effect as “Time Stands Still” just because it occurs at prom and it seems they aren’t going to make a big deal out of the shooting since the characters have to graduate a episode later. Time Stands Still happened in the middle of the school year so they had time to flesh out what happens after the shooting and what not.

I just don’t think they would kill a character just yet. I really think they are saving killing a character for next year or even Clare’s graduating year just to give those characters a last great “BANG”.

9. Here’s the promo

I would wait until ACES makes a better quality one

10. Actually, the Seniors graduate BEFORE prom this season… I don’t know why, though. And all Seniors but Fiona are graduating. We won’t be seeing them in college, but Stephen Stohn stated in an interview that not all of them will just disappear. My guess: Since Alli is still on the show and they still haven’t addressed Mo’s feelings for her, Sav could return in the 2nd half of the season. I don’t think Riley or Zane will be returning at any point in the future. Holly J. will be away at Yale, so I doubt we’ll see her. Anya could pull an Alex and stay behind for extra credits to have a better chance at college acceptance. Rumor has it Chantay will be returning as Power Squad “coach,” and Fiona’s obviously not going anywhere.

1. If the Chantay thing is true that mean the Degrassi writers must realy love Chantay (Not enough to give her a storyline, but y’know).