Man, I feel bad for those fans who all they hear is that there’s a new “promo” out, get excited, then find out it’s this.  The networks are not going to promote Degrassi hardcore this far out from the premiere date (if you’re expecting newer and longer promos to start popping up every week from here on it ain’t happening), so that’s why it’s only 5 seconds.

However, I have a feeling though that the TeenNick promo currently scheduled for May 30th will be in heavy rotation once it’s here.  Though Stephen Stohn is now more generic in saying that he hopes the beach promo happens sometime this weekend, I’m gonna go ahead and say that TeenNick viewers need to keep their eyes open for said promo starting this Thursday (5/26).

FYI, all of the clips used are from the spring break movie (Keke Palmer is in the clip with Sav).

1. I like the Promo, cause it doesn’t show too much but still gives us an idea of what could be happening. I wonder why Drew is doing an upward arm thrust and is that Alli painting?

2. It looks like Drew is giving the middle finger to someone, and that is definetaly Alli painting, but what is she painting? I hope the beach promo airs this thursday

1. Yeah. The first time I watched it it looked like Drew giving the finger, but I doubt they would ever show that on Degrassi- especially in an episode that also features KeKe.

1. I think Alli goes bad and rebellious again, by painting her wall

2. Then again, It looks like she is painting a window or something

3. Yeah , it’s only 5 seconds but it shows you some scenes right ? Alii painting , sav walking with keke , and others . Well , maybe your right Kary this promo is a piece of crap. I got really hyped about this promo and they just give us this ?! Wow degrassi wow . I’m really excited for the TeenNick promo hopefully it will be like the shark in the water cuz I loved that one ! Hopefully , us degrassi fans , wont be disappointed with this TeenNick promo coming up !

1. Well I don’t think of it as really being a normal promo. Its primary goal is to just announce that Degrassi is going to be on 4 nights a week this summer…it’s not really concerned with showing what the season is about.

4. It will probably be shown during that Bring It On marathon. I mean, I just think it’s convienient.

1. That’s precisely what I was going to post. That’s why when Syephen originally said “May 30th” I thought they would show Bring it on to attract new people to the channel then show the promo to get people interested in Degrassi.

5. GiantStuffedDog May 25, 2011 at 3:16 am

I don’t think all of the clips are from the premiere, I think the clips with Fiona and Alli may be from the first few episodes of Season 11 after spring break.

Also, I think Keke Palmer is going to try and help Sav win Holly J back, lol.

6. The Sav clips might be about him trying to win over Keke possibly (or get her to help him on some Degrassi event). With Drew, I’m not sure but I don’t think he’s giving the finger. It looks like he’s doing some sort of congradulatory dance thing. Not enough Holly J to know what’s happening with her. And the Fiona clip is kinda odd. It almost looks like she’s in some sort of haze (maybe her new love interest). IDK, just a few initial thoughts.

1. never mind, I’m wrong. Drew seems to be putting his fist up showing that he will get revenge maybe. It also looks like him, KC, and Dave got to some big event (maybe keke palmer live?) Also, I think that maybe Keke will help Sav with Holly J ro something along those lines.

7. loser of a promo

8. Why did Fiona fall like that?
    That’s what i’m most interested in.

9. K.C. looks hot! <3 Anyway, I heard the Promo was going to be just like the Shark in the water promo, let's keep our fingers crossed! :D

10. If anyone finds the promo hat was in between the bring it on marathon, can you put it on here!?

11. how can keke palmer be on the show if she’s not canadian? is it cuz they’re with teennick and teennick/nick plays true jackson? I really wish they’d cast americans because I’m sure the Degrassi cast would LOVE some new faces (since almost everyone has worked with each other in previous shows/movies cuz there’s not that many actors in canada like how it is in america)…plus, i wanna audition lol :(

12. […] is running a newer Degrassi S11 promo.  It’s essentially the same as the quick teaser from a few weeks ago, except for it has a couple of new clips in it (Fiona, Dave/KC, Drew/Bianca).  Because Friday 6/17 […]