The Degrassi cast hanging out in Munro's trailer on the set of the TeenNick promo (photo via Annie Clark)

Degrassi has been on hiatus this week, giving the cast a crew a break from shooting Season 11.  However, a lot of the cast members spent last night (5/3/11) shooting a special promo for TeenNick.  The night shoot had them filming on the beach in the rain.  This promo will be similar to the carnival promo from last year…the target date for it airing is Monday, May 30th.

And if you have a short-term memory, here’s the carnival promo once again for your enjoyment:

**********************

I’m not sure if any of this has been posted on any other Degrassi sites, but if you’ve noticed while web browsing a lot of the online retailers selling the Degrassi Season 10 Part 1 dvd have literally no information about the boxset’s extra content (if there were any at all).  However, the description on Walmart’s description page lists several extra features:

*Audio Commentary
*Bloopers
*Mr. Perfect Music Video
*Three Tenners Music Video

1. Yes! I love that they’re doing this like the carnival promo last year! Its one of the few promos teennick managed to get right.

2. mannys boobs May 5, 2011 at 2:06 am

Yes, a new promo! Hope they didn’t get sick or anything. Did any cast members tweet pics from the set?

And lol Clare looks just like kitty foreman. Glad we get the three tenners’ song!

3. Omg, she totally does, lol. Kary, why’d you change the blog format, I loved the old one and now I miss it :(

I can’t wait for the promo, the carnival promo was amazing and I’m super excited about this coming promo :D

4. So far we know that the following characters will be in this promo: Adam Torres, Alli Bhandari, Jenna Middleton, Marisol Lewis, Katie Matlin, Drew Torres, Eli Goldsworthy, Bianca DeSousa and Fiona Coyne.

5. Oh and Clare.

6. I assume Clare would be in it, as it’s quite logical.

7. Why can’t the promo be aired earlier? Why May 30th?

1. Remember, this promo WILL be aired in an infinite loop on TeenNick until season 11 begins airing (and then probably for a bit longer). If it airs before May 30, we’ll get sick of it sooner.

In other news, the carnival promo is going to be hard to top, with its awesome concept and song choice.

2. EDITING,OBVIOUSLY

8. Was that Judy Jiao I saw? Hmmmmm…

9. And this is random, but I guess this Bardell school is like the new Lakehurst…

1. Bardell has been on Degrassi since paige’s rape

10. lol @ Drew’s high face

11. @Eric L that promo is from last year… Judy Jiao is currently attending Harvard University. And yeah, if they can find a song that tops Shark In The Water, then kudos to them, cause that song has been extremely addictive since the moment it first aired.

12. I find it funny that they made Eli and Clare the biggest just because of the fangirls. :) Actually, I hate it. Adam should totes be on the cover.

1. Link Parker. May 7, 2011 at 1:04 pm

it schould be
      adam, jenna, kc, fiona, riley, drew, holly j, and Alli

clare and eli schouldnt be on there at all because i hate those annnoying ass mother fuckers.

2. I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I’m dying are the best I ever had…

1. I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take. When people run in circles it’s a very very……mad world.

Love that song and the movie it was made for, Donnie Darko :)

2. Tears for Fears

13. DegrassiLover May 7, 2011 at 3:25 pm

BREAKING NEWS: The next Degrassi DVD is going to have a big picture of Clare and Eli dead on the cover.

1. Link Parker. May 7, 2011 at 3:51 pm

fo sizzle? ;L

14. LOVED the promo last year. Have rewatched it so many time. Hope the new one is careful not to be too spoilish. If Fiona’s plot hadn’t been the season opener, I wouldn’t have been thrilled to see her black eye. I like character scenes that only really made sense afterwards.

15. @DegrassiLover well you’re just a tad bit late, hun :)

1. DegrassiLover May 7, 2011 at 8:40 pm

Late about?

1. Saying Clare and Eli are on the cover im guessing. There’s a picture on this post…

2. DegrassiLover May 10, 2011 at 10:05 pm

You need to read what I posted more carefully if you think I just said Clare and Eli are on the cover.

1. “The next Degrassi DVD is going to have a big picture of Clare and Eli dead on the cover.”

Translation: Clare and Eli are on the cover.

16. I bet it’s to that new song by Rock Mafia, the big bang because it said this new season is starting with a BANG. I think that’d be really cool :)

17. mannys boobs May 8, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Rockerboy, he meant it as a joke hun.

Just don’t get too hyped up kids or believe Stohn’s word.

18. ^ Don’t call me hun, hun :) and what are we hyping ourselves up for, exactly? Cast members were tweeting about it. There were pictures from the set of the video!

19. degrassifanatic May 9, 2011 at 7:36 am

i loved last year’s promo, and i think i wanna buy this DVD because season 10 was the best (:

20. dam bianca is on eli’s lapp ! ride that pony <3 ;)

21. ^ Correction: Alicia was on Munro’s lap. They’re taking a picture… It’s nothing significant, as I’m sure the two are great friends.

22. ^you just have to be right ALL the time don’t you? Ugh

23. I am so excited for Season 11. Last summer it was The Boiling Point, I wonder what it’ll be this summer. I liked the In Too Deep tagline but they used it 4 the last few episodes of last season. Maybe this year the tagline could be Revenge of the Nerds when Dave, Wesley and Connor come back to school extremely cool.lol. Just joking. I miss the friendship between Connor, Clare and Alli but I guess they are now too ‘cool’ to hang out with Connor.