Degrassi’s been releasing one V-day mini a day since Friday.  Below are the first 3 minis…Fiona, Adam and Anya all talk about what love is to them.  The fourth mini will not go live on any site until sometime tomorrow (Valentine’s Day), so check back then.

1. i really think it would have been wiser for these to come out BEFORE When Love Takes Over. and they feel more like character promos than minis.

1. I thought the exact same thing. Releasing them after the fact seems kind of pointless. They’re beautifully shot with the RED camera, and it would’ve been great for them to release them the days leading up to When Love Takes Over instead of the days after. I also thought they’d make better character promos than minis too.

2. Speaking of Degrassi and Valentine’s Day, MuchMusic has created printable Degrassi valentines. Nice to see a Zane/Riley and Fiona/Adam valentine.

3. Fiona is smoking!! omgggg lucky adam.

4. …seeing these- I can only imagine one with Eli- LOL.
    He’d be like– She’s so kind and sweet- and her eyes are so amazing…don’t tell anyone- but I think I’m starting to fall in love…with Clare.”
    Or something like that.
    That would be cute…
    And then one for Clare…IDK…
    Holly J…maybe she’d just be all mysterious talking about someone and then boom she says the name- whether it being declan, sav or even fiona…
    Yeah…those would be better than the anya one that have for this mini.

5. Oh my goodness. When i was watching Adam’s video, tears came to my eyes. I love this character so much. I really really hope things work out between him and Fiona. if any character deserves to be happy he does.

6. “Love Is…” Part 4 is now up on TeenNick’s homepage. Also here are the pictures for The Way We Get By Part 1:http://www.teennick.com/shows/degrassi/pictures/degrassi-the-way-we-get-by-pt1-ep-1035.html

7. These would have been really good PROMOS for When love takes over

8. STEPHEN STOHN JUST TWEETED THE FIRST 3 EPISODE TITLES FOR SEASON 11: So here’s the current lineup, assuming they’re all still two-parters- 1-TBA 2-TBA 3-TBA 4-TBA 5-LoveGame, Part One 6-LoveGame, Part Two 7-What’s My Age Again?, Part One 8-What’s My Age Again?, Part Two 9-Idioteque, Part One 10-Idioteque, Part Two

1. I’m guessing that What’s My Age Again? is an Anya/Dr. Chris-centric episode.

9. ms hatzilakos is in mini #2…

10. DIDN’T THEY ALREADY HAVE A “LOVEGAME” WHICH ENDED UP BEING “BROKEN PROMISES” IN THE US? IM THINKING THIS “LOVEGAME” IS REFERRING TO LADY GAGA’S THOUGH. I KNOW “WHAT’S MY AGE AGAIN” IS BY BLINK 182 AND “IDIOTEQUE” IS BY RADIOHEAD.

11. ^Broken Promises was actually called Why Can’t This Be Love? Although it is a bit confusing… Since they did rename Waiting For A Girl Like You/Somebody as Degrassi: Love Games. Now the title is LoveGame.

1. OH YEAH. THANKS ROCK

12. GUYS. DANIEL KELLY HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 11. THE SEASON 11 PART 1 REGULAR LIST SO FAR IS AS FOLLOWS: (please note that Season 11 Part 1 takes place in April and May. Imogen Katie and Noah are 16. They could very well be Sophomores. Freshmen-Jess,Sadie Rowland Sophomores- KC Guthrie, Dave Turner, Wesley Betenkamp, Adam Torres, Noah Bradley, Clare Edwards, Alli Bhandari, Jenna Middleton, Marisol Lewis, Katie Matlin, Imogen Berish Juniors-Mark Fitzgerald, Drew Torres, Eli Goldsworthy, Owen Milligan, Bianca DeSousa Seniors-Sav Bhandari, Dennis MacDonnell,Holly J. Sinclair, Anya MacPherson, Fiona Coyne Graduates-Snake Simpson

13. Bells and Whistles February 18, 2011 at 9:42 pm

so, can I speak honestly? Half way through this episode, I found myself thinking ‘Darn, I wonder what Manny, Emma and Spinner and that crew are doing; it simply has to be more interesting that this.’

Save the Fadam plotline (which is notable for the fact that it’s, in some ways, very new TV territory), and the Eclaire storyline (because Eli’s crazy will most likely be epic), I just…I’m finding Degrassi as underwhelming as hell and have been for a minute.

That said-see you all next week, lol.

14. it’s official, the Degrassi characters have gone CRAZY they randomly talk to themselves about what love is?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! COOKOO