Part 1 and 2 Premiere Friday, October 8th!! Click on the pictures to see a larger version.

The students return to Degrassi after the lockdown, only to find big changes at the school. Alli dives into the new term determined to put her bad girl past behind her.

1. Just what I wanted, TONS of Jenna… Is it just me or does anyone else find this storyline stupid? Idk I just don’t really like when characters turn famous on the show.

1. im with ya its so fricken boring!! the story line is so dry it makes me thirsty, i think i almost died of bordem in tears dry on their own part 1 and 2. plus i swear to fricken god i hate jenna so much still to this day for what she did to clare. i no she has eli now and I AM GREATFUL! but im still really upset with her

2. Just 4 more days for new dergassi can’t wait for all the Alli drama with parents and her fight with Bianca

3. Seriously?!! I was so excited when I saw “NEW PROMO PICS” and then they are all of Jenna!!!! I mean I’m still excited for a look at the promo and all but it for sure not the story line I’m most excited for.

4. Also…wtf??!!! Matt Bable??? I thought he had fallen off the face of the earth! :P

5. this is not the storyline im interested in but atleast its something :)

6. GOD. I’m at least marginally interested in every other story-line BUT Jenna’s. I would take a Three Tenners plot over her, and I usually find theirs to be the most boring, so that’s saying something. XD

7. *yawn* soooo..uhh..whos stoked to see Eli’s parents? lol Stephen Stohn said they were a bit odd, i wonder in what way.

8. LOL.Im stoked to see Eli’s parents and every other plot
    I mean although i hate Jenna i still want to see what’s gonna happen with the baby and everything and yea i HATED what she did to clare but that’s in the past and Clare BEEN moved on.I mean look at Eli he’s hot.But anywayss it might not be the promo pics i wanted to see but it’s still something.

9. phillipsAndoveer(: October 4, 2010 at 6:35 pm

idk, iguess im happy that degrassis back oon but watch this episode be boring. Im more happy for the subplots theen Jennas plot right now. We’ll see how it goes . . .

1. I’m not a fan of the Jenna-on a tv show, storyline but I don’t think the first episode will be boring. Especially since it’s an hour and it’s the immediate after effect since the lockdown.

10. im really interested in the pregnancy element of jenna’s storyline, but i wish the writers didnt have to go put her on the equivalent of American Idol. altho, maybe they had to in order to make the storyline different enough from the previous ones.

11. I hope jenna goes into premature labor during the live airing of next teen star. anyone agree?

12. i just want friday to come :D :D

1. Me too, luckily it’s only two days away.

13. OMG I LOVE JENNA SHE’S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER I’M SO GLAD THAT ALL OF THE PROMO PICS ARE OF HER!!!!!!!11

14. Those pictures really told me nothing. lol. Oh well, I guess since last time the promo’s looked great and they set us up for high expectations, if the promo pictures suck we’ll have low expectations and be amazed(:

1. will be amazed*

15. I think I know what they’re doing… What we really wanted was more Alli/Bianca fighting but just to make us more sympathetic to Jenna we’re shown more of her. Is it just me or should she have left after she stole K.C. cuz her acting is monotone and that was the only thing she was good at (besides singing, oddly).

16. cant wait for today! yaya

17. Does anybody really care about Jenna’s Instant Star knock off story? It’s not something people can relate too.

I get the feeling that if Instant Star wasn’t canceled the whole pregnant thing was going to be the next season’s storyline.

That show failed Stephen, let it go.