Sorry, voting for the First Round of Degrassi March Madness is over. Below is the final results of the First Round.  CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE DEGRASSI MARCH MADNESS HEADQUARTERS, where you can find out how to vote on the newest round.

1. Voted! Not to be greedy or unfair, but can you vote more than once or will you be disqualified from voting in the next round?

1. Haha no there’s no being disqualified. I think it’s set to where you can only vote once.

2. Voted! The hardest one for me to pick was KC and Jane, they’re two of my favorite characters! But I can’t wait for the results.

1. I can’t wait either! Most of them already have clear-cut winners (even though there’s still a day left to vote), but it’s going to get even harder to choose as it goes along.

1. my hardest was sav and darcy!!!

3. this is awesome! and im actually really surprised about some of these votes. i thought i would be a minority, but apparently everyone prefers Angie over Eric and Ms. H over Lucas.

1. oh, and Heather Sinclair over Hazel! im really getting a kick out of that!

4. WHO LIKES MATT MORE THAN JT?? I found that alarming. Anyway, I thought it was interesting that there seems to be a great slant towards newer characters, especially where Riley and Danny are winning over Rick and Terri.

1. Yeah I know it’s a really small percentage, but I’m interested to know why some people voted for Matt over JT, or Nadia over Liberty. And I’m really surprised at the amount of love the newer characters are getting.

1. I don’t even know who Nadia is…and I’m not a new watcher

5. These polls where a good idea, I think it’s funny more people prefer Heather over Hazel because Heather has never even been on screen. Poor Hazel.
    And Nadia was Kendra’s friend in the wheelchair from Seasons 2, not sure if she was seen in Season 3 though.

6. KaylynnCheerGirl March 18, 2010 at 7:42 am

haha sav or darcy uhh. that was hard. haha heather over hazel (confession) matt or jt???

7. Also, I thought Emma/Ashley was hard. They can both be extremely annoying, but they are both also likeable at times.