HOLY MOLY BREAKING NEWS!!!! I was in the middle of playing an awesome round of L4D2 and had to stop to post this!!

Stephen Stohn just posted on his twitter the first episode titles of Season 10!!!! He mentioned that they are, of course, subject to change.  It’s about time we got some good S10 NEWS!!!!!

1001: What A Girl Wants Pt 1
1002: What A Girl Wants Pt 2
1003: Breakaway Pt 1
1004: Breakaway Pt 2

I’ve gone ahead and created the official Degrassi Season 10 News page here.  That’s where I’ll keep a list of Season 10 info…the tab is at the top of the blog, next to the Season 9 News page.

1. yay! i wonder if that was the news he was talking about..probably not but still exciting!

2. I know we wont know for a long time, but I hope the opener is either about Anya, Alli, or Holly J.

3. That’s weird. There have never been a set of two-parter episodes playing back-to-back. Season 10 will be interesting.

4. hmm are the episode titles no longer named after 80s songs? i cud only think of Christina Aguilera and Kelly Clarkson when i read these titles

5. Ha, well, they’re starting to run out of 80s song titles to use.
    Given that the students currently attending Degrassi are 90s kids, I think it’d make sense for the writers to start using 90s song titles.

6. when are the episodes actucally going to air for the united states?

1. Um, Season 9 isn’t even finished. Usually, they air a new season around late September/October for both US and CTV. Don’t expect the new season until then.

7. When exactly will the new episodes of degrassi be back on i am getting really impatient lol i keep seeing previews for whats coming up but i havent seen when the new ones will be on again

8. I wish they would bring back emma and sean they were the cutest couple. I am so excited to see if declan and holly j end up together i think they will!

9. kay so “What a Girl Wants” I’m guess could be about Claire.

“Break Away” well my best guess would be Johnny because of the commercial with the part at the end where his hair is cut (reminds me of an old Spinner hair cut) and he’s fighting Bruce. If he’s fight Bruce and cutting his hair he’s definitely breaking away from something.

But I’m really just hoping for a Riley episode to come really soon!!!

10. Okay, BREAKAWAY is in season 10. Dont know WHEN johnny cuts his hair(its ABOUT time, though), but they get into a fight in INNOCENT WHEN YOU DREAM when Bruce makes fun of Johnny’s love for Alli.

11. I am so frickin’ excited! I just saw love games and it showed a new commercial, and Anya was like ‘I did something really stupid last night’ and then on that older commercial with Johnny’s new hair, Anya was making out with Sav in a limo and then she was like “We may have a problem’ I think she might’ve gotten pregnant or something. I think ‘What a Girl Wants’ will be about Jane or Alli, and ‘Breakaway’ is about Johnny. Fingers crossed for it coming out soon!

12. I just hope the episodes are gonna be good. and I think what a gril wants might be about Alli and breakaway might be about Johnny. are I dont know. but we will just have to what and see what happens. lets just enjoy the rest of season 9. and Jalli better get back together. cuase they make an awesome couple. so Johnny get your act together. lol :)

13. i Can’t Wait Till it comes on! BIG FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. WHAT THE HELL!!! SAV BROKE UP WITH ANYA!! ICAN’T BELIEVE HIM THE WORST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO LAST FOR EVER DAMNIT GET THE SCRIP RIGHT…. THEY BETTER GET BACK TOGETHER…

15. i love this. a little happy that sav and anya broke up because anya was just so annoying. if she truly loved sav then shouldn’t have felt the need to lie about being on birth control. sav loves anya and would have no reason to leave her for farah; she should’ve had more faith so i completely agree with the choice. I can’t believe that KC cheated on Clare with Jenna(yuck). I am so happy that my dream is finally being realized. Declan/Clare. I can’t wait for that part to show up.

16. well i think that this show it AMAZING!! and i love anya her and sav’s relationship was quite amazing they went through a lot of stuff… but anya should have trusted that he loved only her…but i get where she’s coming from..he totally checked out farrah right in front of anya! they should get back together… i think jenna is a boyfriend stealer and i feel so bad for clare but i cant wait to see what “secret” emma is hiding =]

<3 love this show =]

17. i hope that manny and emma is still there and they bring back paige, marco, jimmy, and ellie

18. Eep i’m so excited to see what’s going to happen this season especially with claire!!!! : ]

19. Gosh From what i see theres alot of drama!!! great!!And 1 of the new guys r REALLY hot!! This seasons gonna be awesome!

1. i would have to agree with you lol

20. Alli has a new guy, umm Drew i think?
    Whats his name in real life? I hate when i asked and people, tell me his name is drew.
    T_T
    I know that, please answer m question, I’d really be appricative. (:

21. Okay, i just need to know this.. it’s a weird question to ask and what not .. but who in Degrassi is gay ?? i know it’s weird but i just seen the preveiws on much and was like whoa, the one thats like super cuute .. just like i don’t know i can’t explain, but i just need to know who in this show is gay ? or bi ..

1. oh yeah if you want to reply to this please reply on Twitter ? my twitter is
      quintinlh
      so please tweet me with the latest updates, and i want to know when this show starts , well the new episodes . thanks (:

22. 3 more hours and the final episode of the boiling point! I cant wait. I think Eli is the one with the knife.